Are you looking for an elegant and stylish hairstyle that won’t take hours to create? Look no further! We have compiled a list of 14 easy and beautiful hairstyles that are sure to turn heads. Whether you want something sleek, messy, or vintage-inspired, there is something here for everyone. From the classic chignon to the half ‘up-do’ top knot, these styles can be achieved in minutes with just a few simple tools. So grab your brush, comb and hairspray – it’s time to get creative with your hair!
1. Easy Chignon: This classic updo is perfect for a formal event or just when you want to look polished. Simply gather your hair into a low ponytail, twist the ends and tuck them under to form the chignon. Use bobby pins to keep it all in place.
2. The Messy Bun: Boast an effortless, undone look by creating a low, messy bun. Gather your hair in one hand and twist it until it coils into a bun. Secure with bobby pins and tousle the front sections of your hair to finish off the look.
3. The Alternative Low Bun: Add some interest to the classic chignon with this alternative low bun. Start by twisting the ends of your hair and wrapping them around into a coil, then pin them down with bobby pins. Pull out some face-framing strands for a soft finish.
4. The Quick Curls Trick: Get beautiful curls without having to use hot styling tools! Simply gather all of your hair into two sections and twist them into tight buns. Secure with bobby pins and leave overnight. The next morning you will have soft, beautiful curls!
5. The Perfect Ponytail: Gather all of your hair into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic. Then, take a section of hair from the underside of the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic, tucking any loose ends underneath. Finish with a spritz of hairspray for extra hold.
6. Sleek Ponytail: Get sleek and chic ponytail look with this easy trick! Start by brushing your hair so that it’s completely smooth and then gather into a low ponytail. Wrap a section of hair from the underside around the elastic and use bobby pins to tuck any loose ends.
7. The Easy Fishtail: Get a beautiful fishtail braid in no time! Start by dividing your hair into two sections, then take a small strand from one side and cross it over to the other. Continue this process until you reach the end of your hair, then secure with an elastic.
8. The Pipe Braid: Achieve this unique look by gathering all of your hair into a low ponytail and dividing it into three sections. Then, begin to braid each section separately in a circular pattern, wrapping each one around until you reach the end. Secure with bobby pins.
9. The Half ‘Up-Do’ Top Knot: Get a modern yet elegant look with this half up-do top knot! Start by gathering the top section of your hair into a ponytail and securing it at the crown of your head. Twist the ends of this ponytail and wrap them into a bun, then secure with bobby pins.
10. The Pixie: Get a perfect pixie cut in minutes! Start by creating an undercut around the nape of your neck, then use scissors to trim the top layer into a short, layered style. Finish off the look with some styling cream to give it texture and definition.
11. The Rolled Updo!: Get a glamorous updo in minutes with this easy trick! Start by gathering your hair into a high ponytail and fastening it with an elastic. Twist the ends of the ponytail, then begin to roll them up until you reach the base of your head. Secure with bobby pins for extra hold.
12. The Vintage Milkmaid: Get a beautiful vintage look with this milkmaid braid! Begin by dividing your hair into two sections and securing the top one with an elastic. Create two braids from each section of hair, then wrap them around the base of your head and secure with bobby pins.
13. The Twisted Ponytail: Create this romantic look in a matter of minutes! Start by gathering your hair into a low ponytail, then wrap small strands around the elastic to create a twisted effect. Tuck any loose ends underneath and secure with bobby pins for extra hold.
14. A Side-Swept Trick: Get an elegant, side-swept look with this simple trick! Start by gathering your hair to one side and creating a low ponytail. Wrap small strands around the elastic, then secure with bobby pins to tuck any loose ends. Finish off with a spritz of hairspray for extra hold.
No matter what your hair type is, there’s a hairstyle to suit everyone! Whether you want to keep it simple with a sleek ponytail or go for something more glamorous like the rolled updo, these easy tricks will help you achieve stunning results in no time. With just a few minutes and some basic supplies, you can look your best. Have fun experimenting and don’t forget to take lots of selfies along the way!
Leave a Reply